Friday, January 6, 2012

Western Day & A Square Dance

Today at my Girly Girls school was Western Day which lead to a little square dancing.  The kids were so cute and funny.  She is in the 3rd grade and liking boys is something that she is not interested in.  I know there are plenty of ups and downs to come when it concerns boys, but seeing them cringe because they have to hold hands just makes me giggle.  There were lots of smiles and laughter had by all, even the parents.  Little things like seeing my husband out dancing with his daughter, makes my heart swell which in turn leads to me loving him even more.  I’m a blessed & super happy woman! Here are some pictures of the fun that was had.
These two have my heart!



Here is a face that says it all...(I'm holding arms with a boy)






Haha...she likes to tie her hair in a knot around her neck

They exchanged hats...too funny!


I love this little girl to pieces!





So lucky that I got to have a part in Western Day...it was so much fun & the kids did an awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment