Monday, January 2, 2012

Sausage Balls and Chocolate Covered Pretzels.

On New Year’s Eve my Girly Girl and I made two things to take to our get together with friends.  Since we knew that we’d be there for several hours and would be snacking throughout the night, I wanted to do something that she could help me with.  We went with cream cheese sausage balls and chocolate covered pretzels.

First we jumped right in and started getting everything together.
Sharp Chedder Cheese & Pepper Jack Cheese

Cream Cheese

Sausage Meat

Picture speaks for itself

My Girly Girl starting to mix all the ingredients together

Completly Mixed

We used a cookie dough scoop to make them the same size

Cute Little Sausage Balls Ready To Enter The Oven

Turned Into Sausage Bites (Balls Fell A Little)

Pretzels

Melted Chocolate (Empty Bowl)

Chocolate Covered Pretzels (Some With Sprinkles)


Both were big hits at the get together and my Girly Girl & I had a fun time making them.  Nothing like making memories with my step daughter that will last a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment