Wednesday, January 11, 2012

5 Fat Squares

Since I’ve always been very crafty and love learning and trying new projects, I was lucky enough to get a sewing machine for Christmas.  My Mom surprised me by getting me a sewing machine, which she knew I had wanted for years.  Needless to say I am so very thankful and excited to have gotten one.  With that said, trying new projects has been a little more difficult than I would have thought.  What I mean by that is because the sky’s the limit; I’m trying to figure out what project would be a good starter one.  Recently I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some material, I love the designs and colors.








Now I’m trying to figure out what I want to use them to make.  Maybe a child size blanket, some key chains, pot holders, or cover boxes for office supplies.  Who knows what I’ll end up doing with them, though I know it’ll be something cute.  When I figure it out and use them, I’ll share a post about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment