Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Organization On A Foggy Day

Today is somewhat of a different type of day.  First off today makes 4 months that David and I have been married, I sure do love that man with all my heart! Besides that I’ve been doing some things around the house, I feel as though it is cluttered way too much.  Granted we are blessed to have so much stuff, but there comes a point that enough is enough.  Then you add poor organization on top of all the stuff, that’s when it starts affecting my mood. With that said, since outside looks like this…







I have been going through some stuff and getting rid of some things.  To me life is a lot happier if I’m not surrounded and buried by material objects.  Last night David bought me a calendar to help me keep more things together and keep track of everyday.  It’s my new favorite thing; it’s pretty awesome if I say so.  I know I’m getting older when a Planner/Calendar makes me excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment