Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Scarves

As of right now I have a lot of projects that I’m going through to see which one I’ll do next.  They range from photography to sewing, and each seems to be lots of fun.  So I’ll leave you with some pictures of some scarves that I have made, which I must say relaxes me to work on. 
I love these colors together

This is my favorite

This pink scarf was made for my Girly Girl

Here are several that I've made



To be honest, I am in major need of some craft organization. With that said, I have boxes of crafts here and there and can I say I hate to go through boxes to see what supplies I own.  Let me say it again, I HATE digging through boxes.  Granted I really don’t have a place for a craft room but I’ve got to put the effort into creating a craft corner.  I love doing crafts of all kinds to not have a craft space to go and just let my imagination soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment