Sunday, January 1, 2012

Saying Goodbye to 2011 & Bring On 2012

As of Midnight last night, the year 2011 was put behind us.  We ushered in 2012 surround by close friends that we truly care about.  Last year was one that made life long memories and held lots of laughter.  David and I were married and on September 10, 2011, I was the happiest bride and loved every minute.  I was blessed with a wonderful husband and gained a stepdaughter, both of whom put love in my heart and a sparkle in my eyes.  No words could ever come close to describing the love I have for those two, I’m extremely thankful.








With our wedding behind us and counting down to the New Year, we toasted with sparkling white grape juice and laughed.  I’m only guessing that this year will hold great surprises and lots of fun and adventure for us.  Here’s to hoping that everyone starts their new year off right and with a smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment