Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pushing through writers block an opening up.

Growing up I was a little girl that loved
  • attention
  • making people happy
  • singing and dancing
  • getting lost in a good book
  • expressing myself through the written word
  • being surrounded by friends and family
  • daydreaming about my future life
  • playing with my imaginary friends
  • arts and crafts
  • planning my next big adventure

Now as an adult I find myself reverting back to a lot of those items. I have always been very interested in the blogging world and have been following several people and their blogs for years now. It has always been a dream of mine to have a blog that people look forward to reading every day. Inside of me I know I have the words to put together that would bring people back to my blog day by day. Though, I have been dealing with a major case of writers block. I know that a blog has to be updated several times a week for people to actually look forward to visiting it. I'm working on overcoming the block and being able to express myself more freely. With that said, I plan to update my blog at least 3 times a week. This has potential of being great or it could be a major let down. I am optimistic and love a great story or adventure so therefore I am holding myself to this challenge no matter how long or short the post may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment