Monday, September 30, 2013

Raised Bed Ready & Waiting…Fall Garden

Just about the time that I published my last post, lazy Sunday, my Mother-in-law came down to our house and wanted to know if we were interested in working in the garden.  I might have said something like “to be honest no Ma’am I am not interested” but that was followed by me changing clothes and heading up to the garden.  There is something about eating food that you have personally had a hand in growing and since our summer garden did great, we are now ready to plant our fall garden. 

The Hubs pulling up old tomato plants
 
 Out with the old

 Ground broken up

 Chicken "Magic"

Evening sky
 
 
After working in the garden, we noticed how amazing it felt outside and took several deep breaths and enjoyed it while we were out there.  Then we came in and resumed our lazy Sunday.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment