Saturday, June 30, 2012

Goodbye June…wow…44.15 miles


Okay, so I started walking and working my way up to the month of July and the 100 mile challenge.  Who knew that I’d be able to clock so many miles, because I didn’t.  Don’t get me wrong, I have faith in myself but when I decided to join the 100 mile challenge I had some reservations.  One being that I’ve not walked that much ever & that it’s summer and hotter than hot.  To be honest I’m very proud of myself & have accomplished more than I would have thought I could. With all that said, in 11 days I’ve clocked 44.15 miles.  WOOHOO!!!! Tomorrow is July 1st and the miles roll back to 0 & the real challenge begins. I can’t wait to see what the end of July has in store for me; I’m extremely happy and excited that I’ve decided to partake in this challenge.  Pepper has even joined me a couple of days on my journey, granted it took me longer to complete the miles, but she seemed to enjoy herself also.

No comments:

Post a Comment