Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Adventure Has Started!!!!


I’ve been up to my eyeballs in house projects, and I must say that I’m enjoying every bit of it.  I knew that there were going to be lots of work and elbow grease taking place once we got the all clear for the house.  This week I’ve cleaned up all the debris from the Hubs and I taking down the kitchen ceiling, bleached and scrubbed walls, planted 6 foot trees (4 of them), and lots of other little things.  It’s been a great week even though I must say that I’ve worked harder this week than I have in a good long while.  I’ve taken lots of pictures and will continue to do so, just so that we can keep track of all the work we are doing.  This house has a lot of projects that we will be doing along and along and I can’t wait to start each and every one of them.  Here are a couple of projects that we’ll be working on. Life is good!

Our Office Ceiling

The One and Only Bathroom

Our Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment