Sunday, April 28, 2013

Our Front Door and A Window


Here are a couple of projects that we have worked on this week.  I must say that we are putting a dent in the work that we want to happen.  The electrical work was completed on Friday and now we can actually live like a normal family.  Who knew that plug-ins and lights would make me happy?  Now our camper has a plug and our electrical panel has been joined us in 2013. Priming all the walls and trim work took up most of my time this past week, and I have more trimming to look forward to.  The Hubs and I moved a few things in, like the fridge and stove and our grill along with little things that go outside.  We have been doing some joint projects and I must say we work well together.
Before
 
After
 
Before
 
After
 

No comments:

Post a Comment