Saturday, November 10, 2012

Happy November 2012

I’ve taken another break while trying to work out a few different important things in my life.  Well maybe with this post…I’m back at blogging with a smile on my face.

November is already into it by 10 days…this is my favorite time of the year…it is so exciting and holds a special place in my heart.  Thanksgiving is 12 days away, which makes me both happy and a little sad.  Here is the reason behind the happiness because I have lots of things to be happy for; and sad because my family is broken up into six hour differences.  Getting older and starting a family of my own has meant that I have different priorities than just hitting the road and going where I want to go.  I am thankful for my family and the relationships that we have.  Love is the greatest treasure in life that anyone can have.

Here is a picture that in my mind officially marks the beginning of the holidays, this is the Hubs & mine differences in what brings us holiday happeniess.  I’ll be back soon to post more of our outrageous holiday adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment