Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

 




My Girly Girl just celebrated her 10th birthday & according to her, this was her best Halloween ever.  I like to think that is because she spent it with the Hubs & I but I know it’s because she got to go Trick or Treating with her travel softball team lol.  We got to experience Halloween night with her coaches and teammates, which ended in a hay ride around neighborhoods and lots of laughter.  I’m so glad that my Girly Girl had a blast & made lots of memories.  She decided to go with “Madd Hatter” as her costume and I think she was super cute.  After her wearing her costume to school that day, I wanted to jazz her up with hair & a little makeup.  If I have to say so, she turned out to be beautiful and sassy.  I love her more than life itself.  Halloween 2012 was one that goes down in the history books.

No comments:

Post a Comment