Monday, February 20, 2012

Knock off Clorox Cleanup

Thanks to Pinterest, I found something that I just mixed up and going to try out.  It’s a knock off of Clorox Cleanup.  After doing some researching and knowing that the recipe needed to be tweaked, this is what I came up with.  Some recipes called for dish detergent to be mixed with bleach and most dish detergents have ammonia in them, therefore it can be lethal. There were some that called for laundry detergent, fabric softener, and hand soap.  I decided to go with laundry detergent since I knew it can be mixed with beach and since I love life, the mixture would not kill me. 

Knock off Clorox Cleanup
1 Empty Plastic Spray Bottle (I used my empty Clorox Cleanup Bottle)
1/4 Cup Bleach (I used Target Brand Bleach)
1 Teaspoon Laundry Detergent (I used Tide)
Fill the bottle the rest of the way with Water.
Shake Bottle each time before use...spray & clean away.

No comments:

Post a Comment