Friday, February 3, 2012

Cleaning My Day Away...

Today has been a day full of cleaning. First thing this morning I was outside cleaning out an extra fridge that is stored out in our garage.  It is about to find a new home where it can be used instead of just sitting outside.  Next was to clean out the pop up camper, so that it can be closed back up.  Then I was able to surf Pinterest for awhile, and found a way to clean our dishwasher.  Granted it gets used a lot but I’ve never “cleaned” it, until now.  Someone posted that by putting a cup of white vinegar on the top rack and running the whole cycle will clean it.  Therefore right now it’s being cleaned and I’ll have to see how well it works.  By the way, I also saw that white vinegar also cleans a humidifier, which will be my next project.  Now to go on the hunt for a washing machine since ours decided to die.  Happy happy joy joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment