Friday, March 15, 2013

My Life to Do List


During the last little while, life has been hectic.  We have a lot of things going on in our lives that have kept us busy and prayed up to say the least.  With everything taking place and big changes happening, it’s made me take a step back and really think about how life can end at a drop of the hat.  Life if is only what we make of it, we are only given one chance to make the most of it.  With a lot of soul searching and not to mention tears, I’ve started my bucket list.  Maybe I’ll just call it “My Life to Do List”.  Here are a couple of things that I’ve come up with to go on that list.

  • Compose a Cookbook
  • Go on a hot air balloon ride
  • Visit Napa Valley
  • Write a Novel
  • Stay in a hut over water in Fuji
  • Loose 120 pounds
  • Go skydiving when weight loss goal is met
  • Visit every state in the United States of America
  • Drive cross country on a road trip
  • Walk on the shores in The Hamptons
  • Photograph Yellow Stone National Park
  • Enter a 5k and run the whole length
  • Feel good in a bathing suit

No comments:

Post a Comment