Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dear Sister…Happy 28



Today is my baby sister’s birthday; she has grown into a smart woman with a huge heart. It makes me happy and proud to know that she has come a long way from being a little girl.  I’ve got so many near and dear memories that I’ve shared with her throughout the years.   I’ll give a few examples…

·         “I’ll strip for publicity…what is publicity?”

·         Getting her hair cut off at a strip mall when she turned 15

·         Me flipping on the JCPenny sidewalk

·         113 down 75N chasing a green convertible with hot guys in it

·         Her graduating from cooking school

·         Taking the exit ramp to pass a car

·         A jeep ride home…freezing with no doors or windows

·         Seeing Becky sliding into home on our cruise in a leopard dress

·         Laughing so hard that milk comes out of her nose

Those are just a few fun times that we’ve had together…there are lots more and I’m looking forward to many more to come.  Here’s to you Amy and I hope 28 treats you well.  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment