Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here's to a new begining...


It’s been a rocky road the last little bit, nothing particular has happened.  Though working weird hours and having hardly any energy has thrown things off for me.  I haven’t been doing any crafts or a whole lot of cooking.  About the only thing that I have been doing is going to sleep around 3am and sleeping in.  During this time I have started reading a book and it’s a page turner.  It’s sad to know that the only energy that I have had had allowed me to read.  One Monday I started walking on the treadmill again and hoping that will help build some energy and maybe stop me from being so worn out and lazy.  I’m looking forward to brighter days filled with movement and lots of smiles.

My Girly Girl has been playing softball and only has two more games left of the season.  Thank goodness I’ve been able to go and enjoy watching her play.  I also got the pleasure of taking their softball pictures, which I am thankful for.  I truly love capturing life through my camera lens.  Here are a couple of pictures…hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment