Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Here's To A New Day...

So here I am…sitting at home alone and wondering where all my energy has gone.  It’s been a while since I’ve felt like my chipper spunky self, granted I’ve had fleeting moments but not anything that has stuck around.  It’s been something that has been bothering me, but I’ve not known what is wrong and causing my lack of all the time happiness.  The only thing that I’ve been able to come up with is that I have not been exercising and eating right.  I know that healthy eating does make me feel better but I’ve just been telling myself that once I feel better then I’ll start eating right and working out again.  To be honest, I’ve not been able to really feel better and I think it is that I’ve been eating junk and not moving as much as I know makes me feel good.  With that said I am turning a new leaf and I’m going to start moving more and eating better.  Plus I’m working and don’t want to spend all day in bed just to get up and go to work, I want active days filled with smiles and feeling good.  Here’s to me starting fresh and going to make a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment